The Best Homemade Granola
This is NOT your momma's granola (unless your mom follows me, which honestly she probably does) Most of my followers are my friends moms, I love you all!
So you COULD just read this recipe,
YOU CAN WATCH ME MAKE IT ON MY NEW YOUTUBE COOKING CHANNEL:
I have four tins of this granola in my home right now.
It is like a therapeutic ritual to make it, and I absolutely LOVE it.
Here's what you need to know:
it's High in protein
it's High in fiber
it's Low in Sugar
it's CRUNCHY AF
- 1 1/2 cups GF oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (I used almonds and pecans)
- 2 servings vanilla protein powder (I use Ancient Nutrition Collagen)
- 8 chopped dates
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup cashew butter (any nut butter will do)
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- pink salt
1. Preheat the oven to 375.
2. In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients. Stir to make sure the protein powder is evenly coating the rest of the ingredients.
3. Add in the wet ingredients and stir until all are combined.
4. Assemble on a greased baking sheet and a bake for 10 minutes. Take the pan out of the oven, let cool for a minute or two and break apart the granola. Put back in the oven for 3 minutes.