3 Ingredient GF Chicken Tenders
Welcome to a potentially life changing recipe.
"Life changing" because I'm predicting that these will become a part of your weekly menu.
These are a spin off and a healthified version of Ritz Chicken, you're welcome.
You may have tried my recipe for pistachio crusted chicken tenders (seriously click that link if you want to take this chicken tender relationship to the next level) or you have thought about doing the whole almond flour & spices batter. But hey, you're here because you learned in the title that there are only THREE INGREDIENTS. And after going through 2020, you are here for the 3 ingredient delicious meals. I get it.
So easy a caveman could do it.
(And these can be paleo too, so he probably would)
Here's how to make it.
- coconut oil
- 1 lb chicken
- 1 box of your favorite GF crackers (I like Simple Mills Rosemary Thyme Crackers)
1. preheat the oven to 375.
2. Dice chicken into tenders.
3. Add the crackers to a food processor (or to a large ziploc bag, and crush them with a mallet). When crackers are processed to a flour, add to a bowl.
4. Melt coconut oil and add 1/2-1 cup to another bowl.
5. Dip each chicken tender in the coconut oil, into the cracker breading (make sure it is fully coated!), and add to a pan.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Congratulations, with little to no effort you are officially a chef.