KEEP YOUR PLANTS ON
It’s Time To End The Overwhelm Of DIYing Your Health And Finally Address The Roots Of Your Hormonal Imbalances
Stop restricting your diet and understand what foods make your body thrive
Discover and combat the root cause of your zapped energy and feel yourself again
Learn to listen to what your body needs to heal rather than masking symptoms
Balance your hormones and restore your pain-free cycle
Restore your gut, banish bloat, and fall in love with food againEnroll now to transform your health
After spending years studying Functional Nutrition, I discovered a common barrier that was stopping so many people from reaching their full health potential.
They were blindly following health and food rules, rather than truly understanding the unique relationship between their bodies and food.
The result: they got stuck on an endless cycle of diets, detoxes, and contradicting lists of “good” and “bad” foods.
This is one of the most foundational (and empowering things) you’ll ever discover for your health:
There is no one size fits all.
If we all ate the same foods, some of us would be thriving and some would be sick.
The true path to health lies in building connections between our own health history, our unique physiology, and the incredible power of real food, movement, and habits. If you’re experiencing:
- Chronic fatigue - feeling mentally wired but physically tired
- Periods that disrupt your life, make you to want to dump your husband or wallow on the couch every single month
- A noticeable link between stressful seasons of your life and more severe digestive issues
- A dependence on coffee for energy or to go to the bathroom in the morning
- Being told your labs are “normal” despite feeling like your body is far from optimal function
Then it’s time to get the health clarity and body confidence you deserve.
You might be thinking you just have to cut out more food groups, or your body is “just broken” or you’re simply “just aging” - but I want to give you some encouragement.
Your body is not broken.
Your body is giving you vital information about your stress levels, hormonal balance, inflammation levels, and deficiencies from your food and environment - we just need to listen to what it needs.
It’s time to gain a deeper understanding of how your food and lifestyle affect your bodies, and take back control of your health!Join Keep Your Plants On
With The Tools You Need To Thrive!
Are you ready to feel, function, and live your best?
- Finally get rid of your chronic bloat and restore your confidence
- Understand the nuance of your hormones and learn to support each phase of your cycle
- Feel energized without needing caffeine (enough energy to kick your libido back in gear!)
- Understand the WHY and HOW behind your nutrition choices, so you are no longer questioning every bite of food that you take!
- Know which foods your body needs to clear your skin and grow stronger hair and nails
- Discover how to support your stressed body and gain the mental clarity to be present again
- Tap into your intuition to listen to and support your incredibly intelligent body
This course was exclusively designed and tailored for the stressed-out go-getters who care for everyone but themselves. For the woman who wants to prioritize her health and get to the root causes of her symptoms but doesn’t know where to start (or what is actually worth her time).
Does This Sound Like You?
- Your gut is imbalanced You can go days without pooping, you are bloated all of the time, and you struggle with fatigue, brain fog, and headaches
- Your hormones are wonky Your period is painful, heavy, and/or irregular, causing acne to flares up all too often, and a mini break down right before your period.
- Your energy is non existent It takes way too much effort to get out of bed in the morning and your energy levels seem to tank every day around 2 PM, when you feel like you need caffeine or sugar to stay awake.
- You have tried every diet around. Now you aren't sure if carbs are "good or bad," if you should be cycle syncing, eating dairy, running marathons, or juicing.
- You feel like you use food as comfort. Like you are "addicted" to sugar, (yet feel immense amounts of guilt around it) and you find yourself turning to food when you are stressed or emotional
- You are ready for change!
I can't even tell you how much my mind has changed so far
"I can not tell you the changes I have experienced when I am not restricting myself. I HAVE FELT ENERGIZED for the first time in ever. I can't even tell you how much my mind has changed so far.”
This is the first thing that has brought me results
"I had gone to dermatologists, done tons of skincare routines, and this is the first thing that has brought me results with my skin."
I have my libido back
"I went to the doc because my period was gone, my hair was falling out, and I was told everything was normal. Just 10 weeks into your program I have had 2 easy periods, my hair isn't falling out, and I have my libido back!!"
Now I am genuinely flourishing
""I am no longer breaking out with acne, weight is falling off my body (and I am eating more than before!) and I have so much more energy! I feel like I was drowning and I was like HELP ME! Now I am genuinely flourishing!"
I don’t have enough great words to say
“Four months ago, I had fully believed I had screwed up my metabolism. I thought I couldn’t eat anything or I would gain weight. I was so obsessed with the scale and now I could not care less, I just have such a positive relationship with my body! I am so proud of myself, I didn’t think I could do this! Thank you thank you thank you! I don’t have enough great words to say!”
Today was the first time I've been happy in a bikini in FOREVER
"I am way less bloated, learned to enjoy cooking without obsessing over calories! I don’t live in the binge/restrict cycle anymore and I just feel better, happier, more confident. Today was the first time I've been happy in a bikini in FOREVER!! I'm focused on feeling my best and losing weight comes easy now! I'm so excited to sustain this! I videotaped my happy dance so I don’t forget this feeling!"
Stop Negotiating Your Health
Start Prioritizing It!
Your life BEFORE the KYPO course:
✘ Helplessly listening to podcasts + reading new books without seeing the whole picture of your health
✘ Inflammation shows up in your joints, gut, migraines, anxiety, and hormonal imbalance
✘ Your period is all over the place and can be heavy, painful, and make you feel crazy, even though you have been told “your labs are normal”
✘ You spend way too much mental energy questioning if your food is actually “healthy” and it’s exhausting. You are way too close to falling for a quick fix again
Your life AFTER the KYPO course:
✓ Feeling educated and empowered to know the what, why and how behind your nutrition, stress, habits, sleep, and environmental toxins
✓ Feeling mentally and physically nourished, with hair, skin, and nails that are growing and healing
✓ Lower levels of inflammation that allows your joints to relax, faster recovery from exercise, better sleep and stress managment, and sharper mental focus
✓ Predictable, painless periods that you finally understand! You know how to read each phase of your cycle to know what’s coming, and how to eat, move, and adjust to thrive
This course is a 4 month mind and body Health Program that has transformed the lives of over 600 clients!
16 weeks to personalize and reshape your nutrition, balance your hormones, heal your relationship with food, learn how to move, and build sustainable habits…
Habits that change your LIFE, not your month.
The KYPO course is 16 evidence, application, and clarity packed Nutrition Modules that give you everything you need to know about your nutrition, metabolism, hormones, digestion, and sustainable habit formation.
Including weekly science backed educational videos, and downloadable weekly grocery lists and meal prep tutorials you can keep for life!
Over The Next 4 Months, You Will Receive..
- Bitesize weekly Functional Nutrition videos to inform & empower your health transformation through food in 25 minutes or less (without rigid rules to follow)
- Weekly grocery lists & meal prep tutorials showing you how to prepare and ENJOY real food (plus cooking tutorials with a professional chef!) to make eating right for your body simple and delicious
- Personalized habit trackers to help you monitor your food, cycle, hunger, sleep, movement, steps, hydration, stress, and enjoyment
- 24/7 access during and after the course, accessible from anywhere in the world on your own KYPO App (so you can go through the content as many times as you need to keep you on track to a healthy and sustainable diet)
- The KYPO Cookbook filled with 70+ of my favorite recipes for you to keep, seasonal grocery guides, restaurant and snack guides, and over 50 PDF's(so you’re never caught out not knowing what to eat)!
- Bi-weekly check in calls with your KYPO Health Coach to guide your progress, answer any question, and hold extra accountability*
A Sneak Peek of What’s Inside
Uncovering how your body systems all work together
- Exploring your symptoms as signals to understand what bloating, cold hands and feet, hair loss, painful periods, and constipation really mean (and what you can do to regain confidence, energy, and to be more productive during your day)!
- This module gives us a checklist on how to celebrate progress beyond the scales, measurements, or how our period felt this month.
- Discover how to clean out your pantry, get on a grocery schedule, and create an environment that make eating healthy easy!
No matter what your health concerns are, we need to start by supporting the gut first!
- Understanding how integral your gut health is for your mental health, immunity, energy, and hormones
- Gaining a deeper knowledge what is going on with your bloating, constipation, gas, or fatigue, and which foods can help or hurt your digestive system
- Discover the habits off your plate that can restore GI function, get you pooping daily, and feeling lighter and more energized (and why your “healthy diet” may not be supporting your gut health!)
Learn how sugar is not the devil, and how to balance it for your own body’s needs.
- Uncovering the three non negotiable elements of a blood sugar stabilizing meal and how to put them together in any restaurant, social gathering, or in your own kitchen.
- Breaking the common myths around sugar and why everyone thrives with different amounts
- Discover how to personalize your blood sugar and find the balance you need to thrive with sustained energy and forget about coffee or your 3 PM sugar snack
Are fats good? Bad? Are seed oils inflammatory? I got you!
- Revealing the different types of fats and how they impact your body, specifically your levels of inflammation.
- Discover which fats are healing and HOW to use them in everyday life to decrease your cramps, heal your skin, calm your nerves, and restore your joint health
Get the truth behind gluten, dairy, soy, eggs, and nightshades!
- Identifying food sensitivities (like migraines, headaches, brain fog, acne, eczema, fatigue, joint pain, and chronic inflammation) and how you can recover from them through an intentional Functional Medicine approach.
- Discover the difference between acute and chronic inflammation, why certain foods make you bloat, and how to change the quality of the foods you may have been wrongly cutting out.
Getting to grips with the commonly missed detoxification organ responsible for hormonal imbalance and metabolism mayhem
- Revealing the crucial role your liver plays in detoxification & hormone balance to lower your inflammation levels & increase your body’s toxin load
- Discover the eating practices you need to properly metabolize your hormones & experience more energy, and less pain + breast tenderness during your next cycle
- Adopt healing tools like castor oil packs, dry brushing, + deep breathing for sustainable detoxification support (and follow my Liver Detoxifying Home Audit to challenge the toxin load in your environment)
Superfoods is a pretty trendy word, but does it mean anything?
- Restore your gut lining, supercharge your nutrition, and lower overall inflammation by adding in these not as known food groups
- I’ve included my favorite brands so that you can feel confident where, how, and why to add in superfoods and transform your health.
HOW we are eating can play just as large of a role in your overall health as WHAT you are eating!
- Diving deep into your relationship with food, what you can learn from other cultures about your eating pace and the habits around each meal
- Discover how chewing your food, sitting down during meals, and eating undistracted can make physical changes to your stress, portions, and digestion!
- Drop your need for any calorie tracker when you finally learn what it means to listen to your hunger and fullness hormones.
No discussion on health is complete without looking at how our bodies were built to move!
- Discover how to formulate your perfect exercise program, and how to use movement to regulate your blood sugar, mental health, and increase metabolism.destroying your all or nothing mentality and challenging how and why you exercise!)
- Dive into the WHY behind strength training, cardio, yoga, and HIIT, and how to find thes best movement for you based on your personal goals, preferences, and needs
Understanding how stress impacts your health just as much as your diet
- Discover how stress impacts your digestion, hormonal balance, energy, mental health, sleep, and risk for every chronic disease
- Uncovering the cycles of stress, the importance of cycles of release, and how to find mental rest in physical chaos
- Tap into countless proven ways to lower and manage stress levels (beyond just deep breathing and positive thoughts!)
How to sleep your way to better energy
- Harmonize your unique circadian rhythm and discover why sleep is considered to be the most crucial pillar of your regeneration and healing
- Understand the impact of caffeine, how to use light training, and build nighttime routines (and foods) that help your sleep thrive - allowing you to wake up feeling rested, energized, and restored.
Understanding how people and your environment can either slow or catapult your healing journey
- Revealing how nature can promote physical healing, cycle regulation, and even boost your immune function
- Even if you are not an outdoorsy person, we’ll tap into the profound effects of sunlight, grounding, and nature on your body (and how to build it into a busy life!)
- Fall in love with the medicinal benefits of the outdoors no matter where you live!
Learn all about the miraculous hormones and cycles happening within your body every month.
- Meet Your Hormones: Meet Estrogen (E1, E2, E3) Progesterone, Testosterone, LH, FSH, TSH, Cortisol, and Melatonin, and learn their incredible roles in your body
- The Four Phases of Your Cycle: Uncover the rhythm of your menstrual cycle: Menstrual, Follicular, Ovulatory, and Luteal Phases.Discover the needs of the body in each phase, and what you can do to best support your nutrition and movement cyclically
- Period Biofeedback Module: Get to the root of what your period cramping, breast tenderness, headaches, acne, and flow color are telling you about your hormones. Understand the nutrition, herbal, or habit support you need to remedy each of these symptoms
- What the Heck Are Antioxidants? Learn what free radicals and oxidation mean for your cellular healing, and how you can use real food to combat aging and slow cognitive decline.
Fall in love with food and cooking, and feel empowered in the kitchen again!
- Learn how to dice, chop, chiffonade, cube, and ribbon chop your veggies.
- Get the hacks on how to store herbs, roast vegetables, cook a whole chicken, sear salmon, and even make your own tortillas!
- Explore different cultural cuisines with full tutorials on dishes like:
- Carne Asada
- Vegetable Tagine
- & more!
I feel the best I've ever felt
"“Through working with Lindsay and completing her program, I rediscovered love for myself, my body, exercise, got my period back, reversed my IBS, and completely changed my relationship to food.
I feel the best I've ever felt and cannot believe I'm where I'm at today compared to where I was 7 months ago. Lindsay's support, encouragement, expertise, and wisdom changed my life and I could never thank her enough!"
Honestly every single woman needs to go through your program
“I definitely have so much more energy and don’t struggle with fatigue anymore!
Honestly every single woman needs to go through your program, I am so much more free without any food guilt!"
My energy is so much higher
"I just felt so educated overall. I loved learning all of this so much because it debunked some of the things I had believed about dieting, hormones, exercise, nutrition for mental health, etc...
I feel so much lighter, less inflamed, thinner, my skin is so much clearer and less puffy, and my energy is so much higher. It's hard to believe, honestly."
Certified Functional Nutrition Counselor, Holistic Health Coach, Exercise Physiologist, and Founder of Keep Your Plants On
I am a Certified Functional Nutrition Counselor, Holistic Health Coach, Exercise Physiologist, and Founder of Keep Your Plants On, LLC.
I help women struggling with hormonal imbalance restore their energy, revamp metabolic health, balance their hormones, banish bloat, and promote digestive healing and clear skin.
Your healing journey will combine personalized functional nutrition, herbal medicine, intuitive and enjoyable movement protocols, and stress management! Our goal is to make sustainable changes you can maintain for a lifetime.
I graduated from Liberty University, Precision Nutrition, the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, and the Functional Nutrition Alliance. On my journey to understanding the foods that make your body thrive, I studied with leading Functional Medicine experts, and discovered that the path towards true, counter cultural health was found by addressing root causes of imbalance, rather than symptom suppression.
I believe that food is medicine. I’ve seen personally and with hundreds of clients that balanced, tailored nutrition can drastically change your life.
When it comes to your physical health, I specialize in:
- Gut Health and Digestion - helping you overcome chronic constipation, bloating, belching, acid reflux, nutritional deficiencies, acne, brain fog, and so much more.
- Hormonal Imbalances - rebalancing your body to combat irregular or missing periods, painful PMS or heavy flows,sluggish metabolic function, hair loss, brittle nails, acne, fatigue, chronic stress, and low libido.
- The Psychology of Eating - the WHY and HOW we eat that can be just as important as what we eat. Even if you are eating all of the healthy foods, if you are still stress eating, emotional eating, and keeping a negative relationship to your food or your body, you will struggle to feel truly healthy.
My goal is to show you what energy, vitality, and balance feels like, so you will never settle for "normal" again.