BALLIN' Paleo Banana Bread
I feel I missed the first “what is going on in this nation, I’m making banana bread” train and now I’m just hopping on the second “what is going on in this nation, I’m making banana bread” train.
So if we’ve learned anything, you may need a ballin banana bread recipe for the next season of uncertainty.
This loaf is made with REAL food. Bananas, cashew butter, coconut oil, nuts, the whole nine yards.
I really hope you enjoy this, without stress changing the pace in which you eat. Without feeling guilt or shame, but truly doing something joyful like making banana bread that fills your home with the most amazing aroma possible.
BALLIN PALEO BANANA BREAD:
- 4 mashed bananas, very ripe
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 3 eggs
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- cinnamon & sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4-1/3 cup dark choc chips
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a bowl, mash bananas and add the cashew butter, eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Melt coconut oil and stir in.
3. Add all dry ingredients and stir until combined.
4. Grease a bread pan and pour batter in.
5. Bake for 35-40 min! Outside should be golden brown, (not dark brown) and if you stick a toothpick into the center, it should come up without any batter on it.
Let cool for 5-10 min and enjoy!
And look ma, no inflammation!!